Quilts

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

My Sunday School Dinner was so much fun.

Before I show you the pictures I want to warn you......................................we are the elder Sunday School Class at my church...........................and we show it.................all except Becky and she is perennially young............darn her!!!

Here are the lovely Marge, Bonnie, and Trellis enjoying dessert.  Aren't they cute?


This is John........don't you like the way he stuffed his napkin in his shirt?  Poor John--he can't have sugar and he misunderstood me to say all the desserts--the Creamy Mandarin Mousse, Date Bars, Mexican Wedding Cookies, and Peanut Clusters were ALL sugar free, but in fact it was just the Creamy Mandarin Mousse that was sugar free.   I tried to compensate for his disappointment by giving him three servings of the mousse.  I think he ate all of them!


The lovely Susan suffering from jet lag.  She just flew in from a missionary trip to Siberia late Thursday night.  So good to have her back!



I included this because I didn't want you to miss the fact that John had three desserts!


I was so glad my friend, Cheryl, came.  She was dressed so Christmasy!


Helen and Dale were avoiding my camera.



Pastor and Kathy seemed to be having fun!


Doris always has a smile on her face!


John and Sandy are having fun..............they are leaving this week to go to Georgia to do mission work.

The beautiful Ruth and Becky.............................I hope they were behaving themselves.............Looks like they are up to something.

Bob and his sweet Kate.  I was so glad they got to come.

I had everyone create a Christmas Card to bring and do a blind exchange.  This is John's Christmas Card.  He accused me of  "making"  this card, but I didn't have time to make a card.  Someone told me it was Ruth's card.

Kathy was showing off her cute card with the mittens.


Did I mention John had three desserts?




1 comment:

  1. Wonder if Susan was awake enough to notice John and all his desserts. You have to keep an eye on him all the time or he will get into trouble.
    Jimmy and Mylene

    ReplyDelete