Quilts

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Exciting News!!!!

My quilt, Sycamore Bark Baskets, won fourth place in the 2012 New Quilts From an Old Favorite:  Baskets Contest!   I am excited.  The book about the quilts and quilters will be released in April right before the quilt show. I believe I will be invited to a book signing at the opening of the exhibit at the National Quilt Museum Museum that takes place during the quilt show.  I am so excited!  This has been a goal of mine for several years now.  The book will be available through American Quilter Society and I know Amazon offers them also.  It will probably be titled "New Quilts From an Old Favorite: Baskets".  Pinch me.................no, don't................you know what I mean!

1 comment:

  1. Exciting news. Not surprised, you are an amazing quilter and artist.
    Jimmy and Mylene

    ReplyDelete