Quilts

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Remember my ranch house with the pool?

It is no more..............it had to go.................MOLD, MOLD, MOLD.    Now I can build the house I have always wanted to build.  I am still working on my plans.  Hopefully, next Spring I will begin to build.  Anyway, Jason had a great time pushing it in and burying it.  It was quite the spectacle to behold.  If you have a bulldozer, you can do anything.  Did you realize someone could come to your house with a bulldozer while you were gone, and..................................when you came back it would look like a tornado had hit it?  Scary thought........................




There goes my bedroom.  You can see the narrow door that goes into the bathroom.

The front of my house looks a little saggy.

The back of the house is more than a little saggy.


  
And my patio door does not look very inviting.  Nothing ever stays the same..........change is inevitable.............


No comments:

Post a Comment