How do you remove a frog from your bathroom? I don't know what you would do, but I didn't want to take my eyes off him, so I grabbed a washcloth and enclosed him in that. I carried him outside and let him go. Now I am wondering how he got in there:
1. My oldest grandson was playing a trick on Gamma.
2. I brought him into the bathroom on my clothes when I took a shower after mowing my yard the other
3. Somehow I brought him in with the clothes I had hung on the line to dry.
4. He has always been in my bathroom and I just hadn't see him before.
5. Somehow he came up one of the drains in the bathroom.
6. He followed the snake into the house. YIKES!!!!
What do you think?