Quilts

Saturday, April 2, 2011

The horses visited me today.

I saw them behind my house so I went out with a bag of carrots.  Trigger and Biscuit smelled the carrots, but they wouldn't take them out of my hand.  Doc smelled them for a long time and finally took a few.  Trigger , Doc, and Biscuit are just like 3 little girls-----they are actually boys, but they act like little girls.  Since there is three of them, they gang up on the third or they ignore the other.  Trigger is the leader and he will lure Biscuit away from Doc and leave him standing there alone.  Bad Trigger!  But he is definitely the smartest. 

Doc begged for carrots while Biscuit ignored me

Trigger picked up a big stick in his mouth and began to chase Biscuit around.

Biscuit began to run away from Trigger.

When Biscuit stopped, Trigger didn't know what to do.  I think he was trying to decide what else he could do the aggravate Biscuit.

1 comment:

  1. Too funny, just like three kids together, one always gets left out. Beautiful horses.
    Mylene

    ReplyDelete