Quilts

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Home Schooling Day

Shea, Laine, and Dallas came over this afternoon for Art and Music with me.  Last weekend Shea was in a fabric store with me and found some flannel with cowboys and horses on it.  Of course, she wanted it, so we bought some for  lounge pants for her.  We had enough left over, so Laine decided to make some too.  They did a really good job.  I have learned that they work at the level I expect them to work at and today I wanted GOOD work.  They pulled it off.  They sewed up the legs, the body, and next week they will do the elastic and hem the legs.  It was a super easy pattern.  I may have enough fabric to make Dallas a pair.  I just need to look up some old patterns I had for my kids.


1 comment:

  1. They did an awesome job! So glad to hear a young man is learning to sew as well. Never know when that might come in handy.
    Mylene

    ReplyDelete