Quilts

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Dallas will be three tomorrow............

and they had a Sponge Bob Square Pants party at his house.  Now I really didn't know a lot about Sponge Bob Square Pants, but I put my square pants on and went to Jason and Mamie's home anyway.  Mamie had made a Sponge Bob Square Pants Cake and also  a Sponge Bob hut cake----think tropical waters where sponges grow.  Mamie is such a talent!

When is this party getting started?


The birthday boy is blowing out his candles.  His cousin, Kaylynn (Celia's little girl) is seated by him.

Can I open my gifts now?

Dallas gets his very own coffee maker......................to go with the kitchen he got for Christmas.

Sponge Bob Square Pants................if you were a commercial sponge, you would wear square pants too...........to cover your square bottom. 

The fresh pineapple Mamie had was so good, but my mouth is sore.  When will I ever learn.........

No comments:

Post a Comment