Quilts

Sunday, December 12, 2010

First Snow

It snowed about an inch during the night and the wind howled all night long.  I got up this morning to frozen water pipes and am doing a few things in hopes that they will thaw out soon..............such is the life I live...........   I was able to get some hot water from the water heater so I washed some dishes and kept the rinse water to "bathe" myself.  It has been a long time since I "bathed" at the kitchen sink, but I needed to be at church to teach my Sunday School Class.  I got ready, was able to start my car and drove off to church....................only to see some nasty looking snow drifts on my county road and lane.  I decided that .......maybe I should go back home............no telling what the drifts will be like in a couple of hours.  So I am back home, safe in my warm house, waiting for my pipes to thaw out.  Anyway.......here is some photos of the snow.  It is VERY cold, so they were taken on the way from my car to my house and out my front door.



Andrew is here feeding the cows and horses...........thank you, Andrew.

No comments:

Post a Comment