Quilts

Monday, December 13, 2010

Decisions, Decisions

I have always been a trial and error kind of person, especially when I am creating.  Last spring I made these blocks for a Barn Raising/Log cabin quilt in black and red oriental fabrics.  I really love the blocks, but I thought that perhaps I could add some applique to the black stars and make it even better.  I tried this motif, but I'm not sure I need to applique on these blocks.  What do you think?   It would be a lot of work to applique about 90 squares, but it could be worth it.........................a competition quilt?  Let me know what you think.



2 comments:

  1. Hi Marilyn. Love this quilt !!

    I read your post everyday! I so enjoy it.

    Patti Griffith

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it would look great, I love the pop of white in the center, very unique! A lot of work, but could be quite worth it!

    ReplyDelete