Quilts

Friday, December 9, 2011

On the couch again............................................

The food is all fixed except for mashed potatoes.  House is all clean except for the great room.  I will get up early in the morning and finish up.  Thought you might like to see what Shea made for Thanksgiving dinner.  She really likes to cook and her mother is a really good teacher.  Shea made a Coffee cheesecake and it was wonderful!  She is ten years old.................................I am xx years old and I have NEVER made a cheesecake.  Mamie is the cheesecake queen, so I don't even try.  Anyway.................here she is with her kitchen creation.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my, that looks wonderful ! There is no doubt in my mind that she will be a tremendous cook, with you and Mamie both great cooks !
    Great job Shea !
    Patti Griffith

    ReplyDelete
  2. AMAZING!! Looks so yummy. Great job Shea.
    Mylene

    ReplyDelete