Quilts

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

The men were shipping cattle the other day........................

and I found this just across the fence from my lawn.

                                                        This baby found a quiet corner to rest in.


Doc was resting after rounding up cows and calfs.



Biscuit was waiting to get back out there to sort cattle.


This is Jason's new saddle.  Do you carry a pistol on you saddle to kill rattlesnakes?


This is Shea's palomino, Trigger.  I think Stewart rode him and  Andrew rode Doc.


Jason and Biscuit clearing the lot.


Jason's horse is my favorite.  I think he is an Indian pony.  His coloring is Buckskin.


Almost done...................




 
except for the stock truck.




All three horses lined up, anxious to rid themselves of their tack for a long roll in the grass.

No comments:

Post a Comment