Quilts

Monday, June 13, 2011

Kids love to go to weddings.

My nephew, Joel married his Debi last Saturday and my grandchildren were so cute and had so much fun.  Here are a few photos I took of them at the reception.

Shea and Jillian with their second cousin, Zoe.  Aren't they cute!

Shea was so pretty in her little yellow dress.  Mamie fixed her hair so cute.  Do you notice her little yellow earrings?

Rachel and Jillian.  I think Rachel was asking her if she could taste her thumb.

Mr. Smiley (Garrett) was wild.  Don't tell anyone that I told you this.  They had a lemonade fountain, so Rachel asked me to take their sippy cups for refills.  While I was filling up Garrett's cup, he took off the lid to Jillian's cup and poured the contents into the fountain.  I looked quickly around and notice the lady behind me in line switched to the tea line.  I wonder why?  I just quickly filled Jillian's cup and  slinked back to my table. 
Mr. Cutey (Dallas) was really enjoying his lemonade.

Laine didn't want his photo taken.  I told him it was going on the blog anyway.  He's so cute and everyone wants to see his handsome face.  Notice the scar by his eye?  That's what you get for jumping on the bed!!

Shea was dancing with her second cousin, Payson, who was the miniature bride.  Isn't she lovely?

Here are the babies of my family.  Don't tell Dallas I called him a baby.  He would yell at me,  "Jillian's the baby!!"

The groom was handsome, the bride was beautiful, as were the members of the bridal party.  The reception was wonderful and the sit down meal was made by Joel's brother in law who is a chef.  Such a lovely wedding.

No comments:

Post a Comment