Quilts

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Things always look differently in the morning..................

and I realized that  I do love quilting..............specifically creating.  I just need to decide what I really want to work on and put the rest out of sight/out of mind.  What I really want to do is work on Dragon's Lair.  However, I came to this conclusion this morning while I was working on my Dawn Heese BOM, January block.............................yes, I am behind.  I'm not done with the moon block, but I can work on that when I watch TV.  I sewed the three 12 inch blocks together and laid them on the floor.  I had to agree that I was, indeed, making progress on this quilt.

These are the vintage hexagon stars I am sewing together.  It is not difficult, just takes time because of the set in seams.

This weekend I am going to put away everything but my Dragon's Lair and hopefully next week I will make some progress on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment