Quilts

Monday, February 7, 2011

Today was quilt guild meeting.............

and we had three wonderful ladies from the Prairie Pine Quilt Guild in Mexico bring a trunk show.  It was a fabulous show and gave us lots of inspiration.  I was busy helping display quilts, so I didn't get any photos, but on the way home I saw this in our creek bottom field:


There were 15 turkey pushing their beaks through the snow, searching for something to eat.  When we moved here in1979, there were no turkeys on our place.  Now they are plentiful. I always enjoy seeing them.

I have been working on Dragon number two and hope to sketch out my next dragon to put on my Dragon's Lair quilt.

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful site, wildlife. I love to hear quail in the spring. The deer bed down in my blackberry patch I am sure, even though Jimmy tells me it is not true!
    Mylene

    ReplyDelete