Quilts

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

I went today to rescue Jilli from the babysitter....................

not that she has a bad sitter.  In fact, she is very nice and competent.  I had set my alarm for 5am because I needed to leave by 5:30.  Well, I woke up at 4am.  No sense in laying in bed, waiting for the alarm to go off.  So I got up and now I am tired.  We had a good day, though.  Jilli and I went grocery shopping because I was out of milk,  and snow--a big snow--is in the forecast.  But I already knew that because I can forecast snow by the appointments I make with my hairdresser.  It is no longer funny.  Tomorrow is the third appointment I have made to get my hair colored and cut and each time is snows and I stay home if schools are cancelled.  I anticipate another snow day tomorrow.  So, when I call to cancel this appointment, I will make another appointment for next week.  When I find out what day it is, I'll let you know when we will have another big snow.  Michelle Bogowith will be calling me for my forecast.

This is getting serious.  My hair is almost to my shoulders, and my roots are GRAY----Yikes!  My mom suggested I let my hair grow out so I can see just how gray I really am.   NEVER,NEVER,NEVER............. I am  going to have dark hair when I am 90............or maybe red, or black............but never gray.  I feel too young to have gray hair, so I just won't have gray hair.  Isn't it nice to have a good hairdresser?

No comments:

Post a Comment