Quilts

Thursday, June 26, 2014

Wanting to sew............................

Yesterday I didn't get to sew, therefore, I am going to do some on my vegetable quilt today.  Yesterday I dug up an area by my house for a flower bed.  That just about did me in for the rest of the day.  I did pay bills and wrote up the Sec/Treas. reports for Hatton Community Club.  I decided that it was no fun to do that the day of club.  I am proud of myself.  I also went to town and got some sphagnum moss and compost yesterday evening.  I need to work it into the new bed today.  I stopped at Missouri Furniture yesterday and found a love seat to put in the kids room.  I really like it.  It is a dark red leather loveseat that is tailored with stitching and wood legs.  I really like it.  I just don't like all the overstuffed............stuff.  It is hard to find the style I like.  Now I need to find a rug to go under it. The kids will be excited.  Then I have to put the tv up there and get Netflix and they will be blissful!  They have been patient with me.  I don't just go out and purchase things.  I have to think about them for awhile.  That way I am sure that is what I really want.
 I am getting behind in my mowing. I do my two yards and also mow the lane and around all the farm buildings and grain bins.  It is a lot to do, but I am determined to do it.  This evening I need to do some more.  I really don't mind doing it if the mower is working correctly.  Gotta go.  Have a great day.  Remember.........................This is the day that the Lord has made!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment