Quilts

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

I have to give equal time to all the creativity in the Smith family..................


Mamie made this wonderful cake for Laine's 7 th birthday party that he shared with 2 friends.  He wanted a "tall" cake so Mamie made it 3 tier.  I love it.........it is a field with corn standing in the beautiful sun shine.  Of course there had to be tractors.  Laine and his friends had a "shop party"........took place in our farm shop.  The kids climbed on the machinery and had a mini tractor pull.  It was great fun.  The photo is not too clear.  I was holding Beau Baby, so I asked one of the kids to take it for mel

 This is Dallas' birthday cake.  He wanted a Toy Story party and Mamie made this wonderful cake.  The party was a total success, with each child having their own jet pack to wear.


This is my Birthday Pie for Jilli............................I don't know how to do fondant.............................



No comments:

Post a Comment