Quilts

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Pleasant Grove Christmas Program was last night..................

and there were so many cute kids doing cute things.  I probably shouldn't post these photos because the lighting was poor and they are grainy and the kids look like they have lights in their eyes...............I got rid of the red eye, but evidently not the light.


Dallas is on the left.  I wish I could identify the other little boys.  Miss Agnes has her back to the camera, directing the music and the play.

Next to Dallas is Keaton and Kinser............Thanks, Mylene!

Shea is singing her song.  She was so excited that she got to sing by herself.  She practiced and practiced and it really paid off, she did a super job.

Doesn't she look like a rock star?

Did you know sheep wear orange cowboy boots?

The little blond with the pretty red dress is Addie Fansler..............boy, can she sing!..........and she is a preschooler!

Laine and Hunter Fansler were camels.................in fact, singing camels.  They did good too!

Hunter and Laine looking handsome after the program.

Again I apologize for the grainy photos, but I know the kids are expecting me to blog about their program.


1 comment:

  1. Your grandkids did a wonderful job at the program! Shea should sing solos more often :) I enjoy Laine and Hunter singing together - even as cranky camels, and Dallas was an adorable sheep! Those boys by Dallas in the first picture are Keaton Bell (Amy and Clifton Bell's son from Auxvasse) and Kinser Groves (Amy Hatcher/Kendall Groves son). There was good participation in the program and I'm so glad we had a nice crowd... Thanks for coming!!!

    ReplyDelete