Quilts

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

a STORMY afternoon........................

Storms were very scary to me when I had kids at home because I was worried about their safety.  Now that they are grown and not at home,  I am a lot more relaxed about storms.  Sedalia was hit by a tornado and there have been numerous sightings of funnel clouds.  In fact the men stopped work and began to watch the skies.  They saw two funnel clouds that did not touch down and Jason called me out to see them.  We must have watched the sky for an hour.  I finally gave up and came in to wash the dinner dishes...............but not before I captured this scarey cloud with its tentacles.

1 comment:

  1. I saw some really cool clouds on Wednesday! Glad I didn't see any funnels. Not really afraid of storms but I do respect rotation in clouds and take cover!
    So glad we didn't get any damage or any tornadoes. Scary weather day for sure!
    Mylene

    ReplyDelete