Quilts

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Pray for me...................................

Saturday evening I attended a Mother/Daughter supper with Mom.  It was 8:30 when I left, so I ran over to Rachel's to see the kids for just a few minutes  Jilli was so surprised to see me and kept asking me,  "Gamma, why did you come to my Mommy's house?"  I guess she was surprised to see me, or maybe she was wondering if I was going to watch her while her Mommy  went somewhere.  Anyway,  I left quickly so the kids could go to bed.  When I got home, I kicked off my shoes in the mud room and went to bed.  Sunday morning I was in a hurry as usual and quickly slipped on my shoes from the night before on my way out the door to go to church.  As I was walking into church, my right knee started aching.  I have all kinds of aches and pains so I didn't pay any attention to it.  I taught my Sunday School class and made my way into the sanctuary for church services.  Pastor was half way through the sermon when I stretched my legs beneath the pew in front of me. ....................something was wrong.  My shoes did not look familiar..............wait................my left shoe was not my shoe and my right shoe was.................where.................oh no........................I had one of Rachel's shoes on my left foot.   Pray for me.   I wonder if Rachel wore my left shoe to church?

No comments:

Post a Comment