Quilts

Friday, December 10, 2010

Busy Time of Year!

I have really been busy this week. Monday was my quilt guild meeting which was a lot of fun.  I took Jason to the doctor Tuesday. Wednesday I had supper with friends.  Thursday I had Jason's kids over and we made 4 batches of cookies and they gave some to neighbors.  Today I am appliqueing my 4th Dawn Heese BOM.  I kept thinking that applique was easy until today.  I did a rooster and there were some very sharp points.   Very bad---I did very bad.  I even have an applique book that tells how to do sharp points, but mine turned out really bad.  Hopefully I will get better with practice. I would post a photo of this block, but I can't find the battery charger to my camera.........................I vaguely remember thinking to myself that THIS would be a better place to keep it than where I usually kept it.  Guess what?  I can't remember what THIS is.  Talk about frustrating. I keep searching for it, but no luck yet.  Gotta go and look some more for my charger.

No comments:

Post a Comment