Quilts

Friday, October 29, 2010

There is something terribly wrong with me.................................

Rachel called me yesterday and told me their small town's merchants were going to have treats for children from local day cares and babysitters if they would wear their costumes and promise not to trick them.  I had to go and see my babes in their costumes and help Rachel as they went trick or treating.  Guess who remembered her camera. but forgot the SD card?-------it was still in my computer.  I was so disappointed.  Garrett was a dinosaur and Jilli was a butterfly.  They had such a good time and the merchants were so generous.  It was so nice that the little ones could go during daylight hours and not have to compete with the older kids.  Rachel is going to send me photos to put on the blog.  I really think Rachel had as much fun as the kids.  I wouldn't have missed this experience for the world.  I'm glad I went---it would have been easy to stay home.  I took each of my grandchildren a small bag of candy.  I told Garret about it and he asked me why I had brought them candy.  I told him that I just wanted to give them some Halloween candy.  Garrett told me, "Awwwwwww   that is so nice of you."  Isn't that sweet?

1 comment:

  1. How much fun! You must have forgotten the card because you were so excited to go help out (well that is what I would use for an excuse). I took my camera and didn't take a single picture when we took the grandkids to Fulton on Friday, too busy trying to keep them moving, out of their bags and not running around.
    Glad you went and can't wait to see Rachel's pictures.
    Mylene

    ReplyDelete