Quilts

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Weekley Wednesday

<><><><><><><><><>

<><><><><><><><><><>

I don't know why I can't use my hands!
We had a great day.  Garrett and I made apple crisp and stuffed peppers.  Jilli played in the rock box and Garrett played in the dirt.  He had a great time, especially when I got him some water to mix with the dirt in his dump truck.  Jilli  rode her rocking horse and climbed the ladder to the slide.  We had lunch and when I asked Garrett if I could pray, he told me:  "Yes, Gamma, but Mommy, Jillian and I are not going to go to sleep."  Translation:  We are not going to bow our heads and close our eyes during prayer.   Too funny.  We watched a Veggie Tale and I had to listen to Rachel sing, "If it doesn't have a tail, its not a monkey.  If it doesn't have a tail it's an ape."  the rest of the day.  But you know,  I learned something.............  If it doesn't have a tail, its not a monkey.  If it doesn't have a tail its an ape.  Oh well, you get the picture.  We had a great time.  I love Weekley Wednesdays.
<><><><><><><><><><>
<>
<><><><><><><><><><>
those pesky rocks keep getting between my toes!

No comments:

Post a Comment