Quilts

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

shea is 9

Today is my granddaughter's 9th birthday.  She is such a doll.  She wanted me to get her an ipod for her birthday.  I am tech handicapped, so I was shocked to see what an ipod looks like.  I am so behind the times.  We will have a birthday supper tomorrow evening for her------with ice cream cake-------a tradition I started when I started having grandchildren. Mom left a few minutes ago.  We delivered her lone star quilt top to her longarm quilter yesterday, shopped in Columbia, and went to see EAT,PRAY,LOVE.  I always like anything Julia Roberts does.  Today I need to put a sleeve on my Miss Gladys quilt and ship it to Houston for the IQA show.  I am also working on a quilt for the quilt auction to benefit IQA.  I have a Day Chapter Board Meeting for my quilt guild, Boonslick Trail Quilters Guild, this afternoon, so that would be a good time to ship my quilt to Houston----if I get the sleeve done.  I also need to plan my breakfast menu and shop for food for my Sunday School Class Breakfast at my house this Sunday.  Busy day.

No comments:

Post a Comment